Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and Conditions:
- By using the site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Newsstate.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use.
- We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of the ns after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use ns content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ns content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any use as mentioned above of ns content requires the prior written permission of ns.
- You agree to use ns only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of ns. Prohibited activities includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ns.
- Under no circumstances will ns be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of newsstate.com regardless of the form of action.
- ns does not warrant that functions contained in ns content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ns or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- ns may include access to sites and services on the Internet or preloaded clients that enable you to interact with sites and services that are owned or operated by third parties and that are not part of the Service. You must review and agree to the terms and conditions of these sites or services before using these sites or services. ns has no control over the third party content, sites or services and assumes no responsibility for services provided or material created or published on these third-party sites or services. A link to a third-party site does not imply that ns endorses the site or the products or services referenced in the site.
In addition, you and other users may create content and links to content within the Service that has not otherwise been submitted to the Service. ns is not responsible for this type of content or links.
ns respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by ns is:
(a) information supplied by users and
(b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Newsletter). A cookie cansot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's consection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data - such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.